Bachelor of Business Administration is the first choice for students who look forward to a career in management. The course’s wide popularity leads students to search for the best BBA government colleges in India. And if you are also among these students, you’ve now reached the right place. But let’s first learn some more about the course.
BBA is an undergraduate course that can be pursued right after 12th. This undergraduate course leads students to various career paths like paid management internships, management jobs, and professional courses.
However, the one option that has been the most popular over years is MBA. The main aim of many of the candidates enrolling for BBA is to, later on, secure an MBA degree.
While BBA is a general course, MBA gives you the opportunity to specialize in fields like Human Resources Management, Finance and Marketing. So, in a way, BBA forms a strong base for those who wish to pursue MBA in future.
However, with the number of BBA colleges upsurging every year, it gets hard to locate the best colleges for BBA and choose one among them.
Also, when it comes to higher education, students prefer government institutions to private institutions. This is because of the fact that government institutions are more widely recognized and fit everyone’s pocket.
Best BBA Government Colleges In India 2017
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies (Govt.) Delhi University
- Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
- Sydenham College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai
- Jai Hind College, Mumbai
- Kamla Nehru College for Women, New Delhi
- K.C. College of Arts Science and Commerce, Mumbai
- AIMS Institutes, Pune
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College, New Delhi
- Asutosh College, Kolkata
- Sivanath Sastri College, Kolkata
- NMKRV College for Women
- Khalsa College, Amritsar
- Khalsa College for Women
- DAV College, Chandigarh
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya, New Delhi
- Keshav Mahavidyalaya, Delhi
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT)
- Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), Mumbai
- Government Brennen College, Kannur
- Sree Neelakanta Government Sanskrit College, Palakkad
- Government College, Moker
- Government Arts & Sports College, Jalandhar
- A.A. Government Arts College for Men, Namakkal
- A.A. Government Arts College, Attur
- Alagappa Government Arts College, Karaikudi
- Government College for Women, Sivagangai
- Government Arts College, Trichy
- Government Arts College, Thiruvannamalai
- Government Arts College, Salem
- Government Arts College, Paramakudi
- Government Arts College, Dharmapuri
- Government Arts College for Women, Krishnagiri
- Government Arts College for Men, Krishnagiri
- Perunthalaivar Government Arts College, Pondicherry
- Gargi College, Delhi
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi
- Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies, Delhi
So these were the best BBA government colleges in India. Some of these are considered among the best BBA colleges in India. It is advisable that before applying to any of these colleges, you learn all about their admission procedure, placements, and read their reviews.
A good college can help you grow in many ways, while a bad one can waste a lot of your time and money. So make a wise decision!
4 thoughts on “39 Best BBA Government Colleges In India 2017 [Updated]”
Can you help me find out a good bba college where I can apply this month (July) ? It could be anywhere but Maharashtra and Karnatake will be so much better.. Please do reply back.
Plz inform me when application form will come…….
Bhu me BBA ki padhai hoti hai kya???
Govt college BBA distance course program